A provider of banking, mortgage, investing, credit card, insurance, and consumer and commercial financial services is in need of Facilities Manager!
Interested applicants may submit their resumes email@example.com or contact Karla at 0917.890.6211 / 8469876 for immediate interview schedule OVER THE PHONE (More details will be divulged during the conversation)
• Responsible for the operational continuity and asset preservation of all company owned and leased real estate within a region of moderate size and complexity.]
• Ensures that property management services are efficiently provided to all facilities and customers within the region.
• May manage asset preservation projects requiring complex design or construction solutions.
• Responsible for independently bidding, negotiating and managing service contracts and construction projects for multiple sites and geographical areas.
• Responsible for overall surveillance and success of assigned region and for completing annual forecast and budget.
• May be responsible for design and project management of company facilities. Selects, develops and motivates a qualified staff.
• Licensed Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer.
• At least 12 years experience in facilities management
• Has technical knowledge in construction
• Knowledge of LEED certification requirements
• Amenable to work in Taguig