A leading provider of electronic transaction processing services is in need of a NOC Manager. URGENT HIRING!
Interested applicants may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Karla at 0917.890.6211 / 8469876 for immediate interview schedule OVER THE PHONE (More details will be divulged during the conversation)
• Plan and implement activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement, planning and quality control of production batch processing. Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
• Develop and provide leadership to the Operations personnel effectively utilizing all of the monitoring tools available in the NOC to properly plan and meet the SLA’s that are established with the company’s customer base.
• Assist in the development and implementation of solutions to problems potentially affecting the flow of real time transactions and support of customers.
• Play major role in the enhancement of improved communication and smooth interface between departments and individuals regarding plans, programs or problems.
• Select, develop, and evaluate employees to ensure for an efficient departmental operation.
• Directly supervise and manage the daily activities of several salaried employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the NOC on their respective shift.
• Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; IT or related field (Extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of education alone.)
• Minimum of 5 years of similar experience as an Operation/Production Control Manager
• Track record of successful project management, dedication to continuous improvement, and team experience required
• Proven track record of increased management responsibilities required
• Experience using personal computer skills in a networked environment required, Microsoft products preferred
• Proven ability in successfully managing a group of direct reports required
• Willing to work on weekends and on a 4 day ( Saturday to Tuesday) 10 hour shift
• Willing to work graveyard
• Amenable to work in Mandaluyong